Thursday, May 05, 2005
I walked around with 9 painted toenails today.Although I wore shoes out, people saw
it!!
I didn't realise
it till I was done taking off my shoes.
Too late.
But my
*mom bought me a pair of heels and a pair of sandals.
So I guess
it wasn't that bad.
I would've wrecked plans for this Saturday.
If not for my *fatbabysister.
But she sure hell didn't save me from any form of embarrassment.
You see, I booked tickets for the 'The Lord Of Dance' performance this Saturday over the last weekend and for close to a week, I was under the impression that it's ongoing at the Esplanade.
Until today, when *fats was browsing through the Sistic brochure where she pointed out my blunder. In public.
Those sitting around us in the train started giggling. My *mom joined in the fun of embarrassing me too.
So much for being family.
she blogged at 23:09;